Home > Backup Parking Sensor Systems
> Product Detailed Description
- System detecting obstacle using Ultrasonic Wave (Sonar) Echolocation Technology
- Wireless LED Digital Display (no wiring between the display and main control box) with Built-in Audible Alert (Beeper).
- Audible Alert (Beeper) On/Off Switch
- Wireless Range: 66 feet (20m)
- 7 LED Lights (3xGreen/2xYellow/2xRed) on each side of distance display indicating orientation of obstacles and Safe/Warning/Stop zone
- Beeping faster if closer to obstacle and continuously if within 1.0ft (0.3m) from the obstacle
- Designed for cars, suvs, 4x4s, vans, pickups, trucks, RVs, Trailers, and Buses.
- Sensor Detection Range: 1.0 - 4.9 feet (0.3m - 1.5m)
- Distance Display in feet or meters
- 4 rear sensors giving good coverage of the rear end of your vehicle when backing up
- In-bumper type sensors giving the look of factory installed system
- Each sensor with wedge-shaped plastic spacer for adjusting to non-vertical bumper surface
- Perfect for backing up, street parking, parallel parking, garage parking, and parking in tight spot ...
- Powered by tapping into the wires of back up light
- Activated when vehicle is put in reverse
- Brand new in original factory box
- Low prices
- Shipping from USA
- 12 month warranty
Dimensions of the Wireless Digital Display
Having the system is like having eyes in the rear of your vehicle and can
help you avoid costly accidents and injuries.
The Parking Sensor System is designed for all types of vehicles.
It is especially useful and helpful in SUVs, VANs, trucks, full size
cars, RVs, Trailers, and Buses which have poor rear visibility.
It is a perfect parking aid for backing up/reverse parking, street parking,
parallel parking, garage parking, and wherever parking in tight spot ...
It can detect still and moving objects including children and small pets
in rear blind area of your vehicle. Four sensors embedded
into the rear bumper detect objects up to 4.9 feet (1.5m) from the vehicle.
Your small kids or pets will never again be in danger of getting in the way
of your vehicle while you are backing up.
You never again have to get someone to watch the rear of your vehicle while backing up.
With this 4 sensor backup parking system, you won't have to worry about getting too close
to the car in rear of your vehicle, or scraping them while getting out of a
tight parking spot.
The CPU in the main module of the Parking Sensor System determines obstacle distance
by measuring the time needed for the ultrasonic wave emitted by a sensor to reach an
obstacle and for the sensor to receive the ultrasonic wave reflected from the obstacle.
Given the speed of the ultrasonic wave, the CPU can then calculate the distance between
the sensor and the obstacle.
That is also the reason some people call Parking Sensor System as Parking Radar because
of the similarity in determining obstacle distance.
The system is powered by +12V from back up light.
The four rear sensors are activated when vehicle is put in reverse.
The system comes with a wireless digital display which shows the exact distance from
an obstacle and eliminates the wiring between the display and main control box.
The wireless display can be mounted up to 66 feet (20m) away from the main control box
(it still requires its own +12V power supply). This is especially convenient for
installation on long vehicles.
Seven (7) LED Lights (3xGreen/2xYellow/2xRed) on each side of the wireless distance
display indicate both orientation of obstacles and Safe/Warning/Stop zone.
The audible alert (beeper) is built in the wireless display. It beeps faster as vehicle
gets closer to obstacle and sounds continuously when vehicle is within 1ft (0.3m) from
The display starts to show distance when an obstacle is under 4.9 feet (1.5 meters)
in rear of the vehicle.
The beeper starts to sound when an obstacle is under 4.9 feet (1.5 meters) in
rear of the vehicle. The display will show distance as 0.0
when you get within 1 foot (0.3 meter) to avoid colliding because of the inertia of
vehicle while parking.
Note : Even if you apply the brake, depending on your
driving speed, your vehicle will still go for some distance before it comes to a complete stop.
To be safe while parking, keep your vehicle speed at about 3 miles per hour.
The parking sensor system detects obstacle by emitting ultrasonic
wave and receiving reflected ultrasonic wave from an obstacle.
Different materials have different reflection and absorption
of the ultrasonic wave, and the actual detection distance varies
depending on what materials an obstacle is composed of.
For example, human skin and clothes actually absorb the ultrasonic
wave, and can only reflect very small portion of the ultrasonic
wave back to the sensors, hence the system may detect human skin
and clothes in a much shorter distance compared to other materials.
Also, the system may fail to give both visual and audible alert
if an obstacle has smooth ball-shaped or sloped surfaces as such
surfaces may not reflect ultrasonic wave back to the sensors at all.
Drivers in these situations should pay more attention while
parking their vehicles.
- The backup parking sensor system is designed for rear obstacle detection.
It comes with 4 sensors to give good coverage of the rear end of your vehicle.
- Once installed in the rear bumper, the in-bumper type sensors give the look of factory
- The sensors come with wedge-shaped spacer for adjusting to non-vertical bumper surface.
- The system is powered by tapping into the wires of back up light and
activated automatically when vehicle is put in reverse.
- The system provides both visual (obstacle distance display) and audible alert (beeper) with on/off switch.
- Wireless display eliminates wiring between the display and the main control box.
- 7 LED Lights (3xGreen/2xYellow/2xRed) on each side of distance display indicates orientation
of obstacles and Safe/Warning/Stop zone. The display will show distance as 0.0 when
you get within 1.0 foot (0.3m) from obstacle to avoid colliding because of the
inertia of vehicle while parking.
- The audible alert (beeper) is built in the display. It beeps faster if vehicle gets closer
to obstacle and sounds continuously if within 1.0 foot (0.3m) from obstacle
- Sensors detect obstacles within 1 - 4.9 feet (0.3m - 1.5m).
- Designed for all types of cars, suvs, 4x4s, vans, pickups, trucks, RVs, Trailers, and Buses.
- Sensors work in plastic and metal bumpers.
- The system is built to last, can withstand bad weather and road shock.
- Sensors can also be spray painted to match the color of your vehicle if wanted.
- Installation instruction manual in English is provided.
- All connecting wires and necessary parts are included.
- CE, FCC, and ISO9001 Approved
- Wireless Display RF Range: 66ft (20m)
- RF Frequency: 433KHz
- Operating Voltage: DC 10V ~ 16V
- Detecting Range: 1ft ~ 4.9ft (0.3m ~ 1.5m) Displayed as 0.0 when less than 1ft (0.3m)
- Measuring Error: +/- 0.1ft
- Sensor Detection Angle: 60 Degrees
- Detection Response Time: 300ms
- Sensor Diameter: 13/16" (21mm)
- Audible Alert when obstacle within: 0.3ft ~ 4.9ft (0.1m ~ 1.5m)
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40Khz
- Audible Alert Volume: 73 db
- Maximum Power Consumption: 3.6W
- Current Consumption: 50~180mA
- Operating Temperature Range: 30 ~ +70 C Degrees
- Dimensions of the Wireless Display: Width x Depth x Height = 5.2" x 1.2" x 1.1" (13.4cm x 3.0cm x 2.8cm)
- Dimensions of the Main Control Box: Width x Depth x Height = 3.8" x 2.7" x 0.83" (9.8cm x 7.0cm x 2.1cm)
- Distance display in feet or meters
Dimensions of the Main Control Box
For detailed wiring and installation instructions, please view or download the
in PDF format. You need the
Adobe PDF file reader to view it.
- 4x In-Bumper Type Sensors with attached cable (8.2ft or 2.5m) and 2-pin mini connector.
- 4x Wedge-Shaped Plastic Sensor Spacers for adjusting to non-vertical bumper.
- 1x Main Control Box with 3M double-sided self-adhesive pad.
- 1x Wireless Digital Distance Display with attached power cable (6.5ft or 2.0m) and cigarette lighter type plug, double-sided self-adhesive pad on the bottom of the base.
- 1x Drill Bit - 21mm (13/16")
- 1x Power Cable for Main Control Box with 3-pin plug. 3.3ft (1.0m) long
- 1x User's Manual in English
a copy of the User's Manual in PDF format. You need the
Adobe PDF file reader to view it.
Inside the Retail Box
The Retail Box
Brand new (not refurbished), never used, in original factory box.
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Money Order, and Cashier's Check.
United States: Via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 business day service with Delivery Confirmation.
All Other Countries: via USPS Express Mail International 4-10 business day service.
Orders are usually shipped within 1 - 2 business days.
Note: You can check your order status online at our Web site with your order number.
If available, a tracking number will also be posted to your order status area after shipping.
We offer 12 month product warranty.
Returns/exchanges can be made within 15 days of your receipt of your order.
View Details on Returns and Warranty.